Wednesday, October 15, 2008
10 Years Ago Today

Ten years of you and me and all these kids! - Together
we make a pretty good team.  Thank you for all you are
and will become. Thank you for loving me sweetly.  
You are mine, and I am yours - today, and everyday, forever!  
Happy Anniversary Seth!  I love yur guts!

 

We went up to Jackson for the day. We just poked around 
in all the shops, had a fancy dinner and then went to Kmart
to stock up on all those things that aren't so easy to come by
normally.  Not too exciting for the 10 year, but we're going 
tropical later when we are neck deep in snow and could use a break.
posted by Amy at 1:28 PM |

4 Comments:

At October 15, 2008 at 5:17 PM, Blogger Jen Anderson said........
Cute coat! Cute shoes! Cute hair! You are just so cute. Oh and nice facial hair Seth... he is really getting into this mountain man thing isn't he?!?! Love you! Happy Anniversary
 


At October 16, 2008 at 6:51 AM, Blogger Seth said........
Ha!

@Jen - you think the beard is nice now, just wait until December.

Ames - you know I know you know I know...
 


At October 16, 2008 at 8:07 AM, Blogger the herd said........
10 whole years and you still like eachother, WOW! I like your hair cut. I remember the short, short hair we cut in Rexburg! ahhh... the memories! You look just BEAUTIFUL!
 


At October 16, 2008 at 12:00 PM, Blogger Kaijsa said........
Hey you! LOVE the haircuts! I'm trying to convince N. that I need one, too! Congrats on the 10 years. I miss you guys something fierce...