Sunday, September 14, 2008





My sister Laura always keeps cats around her yard to keep the field mice under control. Camille of course called them her kitties and wouldn't leave them alone for weeks, only to find out one morning they were gone.  We're pretty sure the coyotes had a little snack in the night.  Poor kitty kitty!
posted by Amy at 3:57 PM |

6 Comments:

At September 25, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Blogger Jana said........
Awe! You're going to have to get Camille a kitten.
 


At September 30, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Blogger Brittney said........
Amy! I found your blog today! Yay! It is so cute. Your kids are serioulsy cute too (and I am not just saying that because that is what you are supposed to comment on blogs! :) They really are.) I am excited you moved to Wyoming so I could meet ya!
 


At September 30, 2008 at 9:36 PM, Blogger Kirkhams said........
AMY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sp glad you have a blog! So did you do all your fun decor stuff or was that Seth kicking in? I want a page just like yours! How are you? I can't believe you live in WY now! I'm excited for you and Laura to be so close! I really wish Kristi lived closer! I had no idea WY was in the cards! Keep in touch (or just call me! love you!!!
 


At October 1, 2008 at 8:16 AM, Blogger the herd said........
YEA! I'm so glad to have an Amy Blog to sink my eyes into! Star Valley! WOW! That's a HUGE change! What brings you there?
 


At October 1, 2008 at 4:10 PM, Blogger The Rich Family said........
Ok--I never post a comment, but always check in on people. But I was so excited to get your email with your blog info. I had no idea you would ever leave Washington. Congrats!!! I am so happy to be in contact with you and am glad things are going well. Melissa
 


At October 6, 2008 at 7:36 PM, Blogger Jen Anderson said........
How about some pictures of the girls with their new hair cuts?!? Miss you guys!