Monday, September 1, 2008
One of our favorite things to do together as a family is hike. Our last hike together was to Wahclella Falls, down the Columbia Gorge in Oregon. We sure will miss the beauty of the Northwest (I would try to explain, but thats what all the pictures are for)...

We are looking forward to exploring around here in the Valley and the Tetons, however. Still very beautiful,  just different.

Back Seat Driver

We Six

IMG_5926.JPG

IMG_5939.JPG

IMG_5983.JPG

IMG_5998.JPG

IMG_5889.JPG

IMG_5995.JPG

IMG_5970.JPG

 IMG_5955.JPGIMG_5977.JPG

Dad always pulls tricks out of his sleeves.  Halfway through our hike, we stopped by the river where Seth pulls out his little camping stove, filtered some fresh river water, and served us some hot cocoa.  Thanks, Dad - you're the best!
posted by Amy at 12:52 PM |

1 Comments:

At October 5, 2008 at 8:33 PM, Blogger Kristin said........
ok so I thought this was your blog, now I think I've been misdirected to an REI catalogue - how gorgeous is your family? It is so fun to see the great pics, I'm excited to catch up.