Sunday, August 24, 2008
Shortly after our arrival, Laura insisted I read this "Twilight Saga" with her so she could have someone to talk about it with.  Let's just say for the next few weeks and 2700 pages, the house was a mess, the kids neglected and dinner never made...I had to roll my eyes at the story line a few times and almost quit once, but overall it was a lot of fun - I really enjoyed them and can't wait for the movie this November!

Notice the log banisters and antler chandelier... definitely a true Wyoming rental home. I wouldn't want anything less for our experience here!
posted by Amy at 5:16 PM |

2 Comments:

At September 25, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Blogger Jana said........
I read the first two when they came out and am reading the third right now. I've gotta get through the fourth before the movie too! I knew there was a reader in you Amy...You just needed your sister to drag it out of you:)

I LOVE your house!
 


At September 28, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Blogger A. Simpson said........
hmm I'd like to see that antler chandelier in person. Any way you could make that happen?